- A Marinade for Jerk Chicken with Allspice, Cinnamon, Thyme, Nutmeg and Scotch Bonnet Chilli
- Put some music in your food!
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 175G
Water, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Garlic Purée, Scotch Bonnet Chilli Purée [Scotch Bonnet Chilli (4%), Salt, Acid (Acetic Acid)], Barley Malt Vinegar, Ginger Purée, Spring Onion, Ground Spices [Cinnamon (1.5%), Allspice (1%), Nutmeg (1%)], Modified Maize Starch, Coriander Leaf, Salt, Dried Thyme (1.5%), Cracked Black Pepper
- May also contain Peanuts and Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 7 days and before the Best Before End date. Best Before End: Please see cap
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Jerk Chicken (Serves 4)
- Rub 1/2 jar of jerk marinade over 500g boneless chicken thighs/Breasts & place on a baking tray. Cook in a pre-heated oven (200°C) for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with plain rice or rice & peas, with a splash of reggae reggae sauce to add extra spice to your dish!