- Antiseptic Healing Cream
- You can report side effects via: UK: YellowCard Scheme www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
- Nappy rash, eczema, surface wounds, sunburn, minor burns, acne, bed sores, chilblains
- Pack size: 60G
Active Ingredients: (% (w/w): Zinc Oxide, 15.25, Benzyl Alcohol 0.39, Benzyl Benzoate 1.01, Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (Hypo-Allergenic) 4, Also contains: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Apply a thin layer as required. If symptoms persists or if accidentally swallowed seek medical help.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
- For external use only.
- Warnings: Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the eyes, nose and mouth. If symptoms persist or if accidentally swallowed seek medical help. If this product comes into contact with dressings, clothing and bedding the fabric can be easily ignited with a naked flame. You should keep away from fire when using this product.
- Side effects: Occasionally local irritation occurs. If this happens seek medical help.
- Reporting side effects: If you get any side effects talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- This helps to provide information on the safety of this medicine. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.