- Nappy Rash Ointment
- Soothes & treats your baby's nappy rash
- Relieves itching & chaffing
- Gentle formula
- (Titanium dioxide, titanium peroxide, titanium salicylate)
- Metanium is a topical ointment, which rubs easily into the skin to treat nappy rash.
- Treatment for nappy rash
- Soothes & treats
- Pack size: 30G
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 20% w/w, Titanium Peroxide 5% w/w, Titanium Salicylate 3% w/w, Also contains: Dimethicone 350, Light Liquid Paraffin, Tincture of Benzoin and White Soft Paraffin
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Do not discard this carton as it contains important information about Metanium Nappy Rash Ointment.
- How to use
- It is important that you follow these instructions carefully.
- After removing soiled nappy, clean and wash the affected area, drying with a soft towel.
- Wash your hands and dab a small amount (pea size) of the ointment over the sore area with your fingertip.
- It is important to spread the ointment thinly so that the skin texture can be clearly seen through it.
- Repeat at each nappy change to treat nappy rash.
- Keep the tube nozzle clean of residue product to ensure the cap can be closed tightly.
- Do not use
- Do not use Metanium Ointment if your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
- If baby accidentally swallows some see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you show which medicine has been swallowed.
- Possible side effects
- Very rarely Metanium Ointment can cause skin irritation. If any unusual effects occur, discontinue use and consult your pharmacist or doctor.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Reporting of side effects
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed above. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
- Be reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Caution: Product may stain fabrics
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not use this product after the expiry date stated on the carton and tube.